General musings on programming languages, and Java.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm a Twit Too

After diligently avoiding finding out what twitter was, although it's hard to ignore it if you read technical blogs, two of my friends started using it and I joined them. It's amusing to see it go down every so often, and to think that Ruby is the culprit. Still, it goes down more gracefully than javalobby, and it's only lost one post of mine so far, which is a lot better than javaranch, and many blog sites. I'm going to keep mine technical, mainly on Java and Lisp at the moment, mainly as ideas for blog posts or projects that I'll probably never get around to. So if you'd like to steal my ideas, do whatever it is that twitter users do, or add the feed to your RSS reader. twitter ID - ricky_clarkson - http://twitter.com/ricky_clarkson

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

A salsa dancing, DJing programmer from Manchester, England.